Principal Research Scientist & Research Manager - Multilingual Question AnsweringIBM Research AI, New York, USA
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: Association for Computational Linguistics
more informationMore information: Follow me on Twitter to see my updates
- Summer 2013: Research Intern, Microsoft Research, Redmond.
- Worked with the Machine Learning Group at MSR, Redmond.
- Research project: Performed research on Temporal Slot Filling (TSF). Obtained Best Score at TAC 2013.
- Spring 2012: Research Assistant, Temple University (in collaboration with Yahoo! Research).
- Worked with members of Yahoo! Labs at Sunnyvale (supported by a gift from Yahoo!).
- Research project: Open-Database Entity Linking. Project resulted in a paper at EMNLP'12.
- Worked with the Investment Management (MSIM FI) team on the Trade Acknowledgement Processor.
- Project: Developed a system which is currently running live to parse the financial data.