Here is a list of some awards and grants she has received in the last few years:
- IEEE Senior Member
- IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award (OTAA) for contributions to IoT and Edge Computing research
- IEEE ComSoc Young Professional of the year (Industry)
- One of the Australia's Most Innovative Engineers 2018 selected by Engineers Australia.
- One of the Emerging Leaders selected by The EU-Australia Leadership Forum 2018 .
- IBM Science Accomplishment Award for contributions to IoT and Edge Computing research
- Selected as one of the 200 Most Qualified Young Researchers by the Scientific Committee of the Heidelberg Laureate Forum Foundation, 2017.
- Travel Grant to attend ACM SIGCOMM 2017.
- Monash Engineering Women’s Leadership Award 2017.
- IBM Regional Journal of Eminence (RJoE) award winner in 2016.
2015 & before
- IEEE Women in Engineering Affinity Group of the Year in 2015 (team award).
- IEEE Best Paper award by IEEE Victorian Section in 2015
- ACM Student Research Competition Grant awarded by ACM in 2015.
- Travel Grant to attend IEEE WIE Leadership Conference 2014 & 2015.
- IEEE WIE Student Affinity Group of the Year in 2013 (team award).
- IEEE WIE Inspiring Student Member of the Year Award in 2013.
- Full PhD Scholarship from CEET (2011-2015). CEET was an industry-academic research centre with Alcatel-Lucent, Bell Labs and the University of Melbourne.