Research Staff MemberMIT-IBM Watson AI Lab, IBM Research, Cambridge, MA, USA
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: AAAI | ACM | IEEE | IEEE Signal Processing Society
more informationMore information: LinkedIn | Google Scholar | Webpage@CMU | Math Genealogy | Publons
- AI&ML Panelist, VAIBHAV Summit, Government of India, Oct 2020.
- IEEE Senior Member, 2020 - present.
- Elected Member, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP) Technical Committee, Jan 2021 - Dec 2023.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2019 - present.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine eNewsletter, 2021 - present.
- Associate Member, IEEE Signal Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM) Technical Committee, Jan 2021 - Dec 2023.
- Committee Member, IEEE Young Professionals in Signal Processing, 2018 - 2023.
- Technical Committee Member, Healthcare and Medical Systems (HMS) of the IEEE Control Systems Society, 2017 - present.
- Regional Committee Member (U.S.), IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), Jan-Dec 2019.
Conferences & Workshops:
- Moderator & Panelist, Young Professionals Panel Discussion:
- Session Chair:
- Co-Chair, IEEE ICC Workshop on Advances in Network Localization and Navigation, 2020.
- Program Committee member:
- NeurIPS Workshop on New Frontiers in Federated Learning, 2021.
- KDD Workshop on Applied Data Science for Healthcare, 2019.
- IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP), 2018, 2019.
- KDD Workshop on Machine Learning for Medicine and Healthcare (MLMH), 2018.
- ICML Workshop on Human Interpretability in Machine Learning (WHI), 2017.
- Co-organizer, MedInfo Workshop on "From Data Modeling to Knowledge Symbiosis: The Evolution of Cognitive Data Analysis and Decision Support in Healthcare", 2017.
Paper Reviewer: Publons
- Conferences: NeurIPS, ICML, KDD, ICASSP, IEEE MLSP, IEEE CDC, AMIA, DSP, GLOBECOM.
- Journals: IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (TSP), IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (TAC), IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI), IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE Control Systems Letters, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology (TCST), IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems (TCAS).
- Serve as a judge for Princeton MediHack -- a medical hackathon on innovative solutions for healthcare, Princeton University, 2018.
- Invited working group member at the 2017 Annual Summit on Science Enablement for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) at the New York Academy of Science.
- Graduate Student Assembly (GSA) Representative, CMU, 2014-16.
- Young Ambassador, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) India, 2010-11.