Research Staff MemberMIT-IBM Watson AI Lab, IBM Research, Cambridge, MA, USA
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: IEEE | IEEE Signal Processing Society | New York Academy of Science
more informationMore information: LinkedIn | Google Scholar | Webpage@CMU | Math Genealogy
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2019 - present.
- IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS) Conferences Board Representative, IEEE SPS R1-6 Regional Committee Member, Jan 2019 - Dec 2021.
- Subcommittee Member, IEEE Young Professionals in Signal Processing, 2018 - 2021.
- Technical Committee Member, Healthcare and Medical Systems (HMS) of the IEEE Control Systems Society, 2017 - present.
- Program Committee member:
- KDD Workshop on Applied Data Science for Healthcare, 2019.
- IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP), 2018, 2019.
- KDD Workshop on Machine Learning for Medicine and Healthcare (MLMH), 2018.
- ICML Workshop on Human Interpretability in Machine Learning (WHI), 2017.
- Conferences: NIPS, ICML, KDD, ICASSP, IEEE MLSP, IEEE CDC, AMIA, DSP, GLOBECOM.
- Journals: IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (TSP), IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (TAC), IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI), IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE Control Systems Letters, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology (TCST), IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems (TCAS).
- Invited working group member at the 2017 Annual Summit on Science Enablement for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) at the New York Academy of Science.
- Serve as a judge for Princeton MediHack -- a medical hackathon on innovative solutions for healthcare, Princeton University, 2018.
- Graduate Student Assembly (GSA) Representative, CMU, 2014-16.
- Young Ambassador, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) India, 2010-11.