Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA
- Integer Programming Theory and Applications
- Group relaxations and polyhedra; Cutting planes
- Linear Programming & Semidefinite programming
- Exact/Floating point LP solvers; semidefinite relaxations of IPs
- Software for Mathematical Programming
- QSopt, a floating point LP solver.
- QSopt_ex, an exact LP solver (returns rational solutions). A "light/simplified" version can be found here.
- Associate Editor, INFORMS Journal on Computing
- Associate Editor, Mathematical Programming Computation
- Associate Editor, Operations Research Letters
- Ph.D. (2001), Computational and Applied Mathematics, Rice University, Houston, Texas.
- M.S. (1995), Mathematics and Computer Applications, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey (April 2001 - June 2002).
- Wipro Systems Ltd., Bangalore, India (Aug. 1995 - June 1996).
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Bangalore, India (Summer 1994).
David Applegate, William Cook, Gerard Cornuejols, Daniel Espinoza, Matteo Fischetti, Marcos Goycoolea, Oktay Gunluk, Jayant R. Kalagnanam , Andrea Lodi, Ramesh Neelamani, Deepak Rajan, Chandra Reddy, Andre Rohe, Gregory Sorkin