- Integer Programming Theory and Applications
- Group relaxations and polyhedra; Cutting planes
- Linear Programming & Semidefinite programming
- Exact/Floating point LP solvers; semidefinite relaxations of IPs and Polynomial Optimization problems
- Software for Mathematical Programming
- QSopt, a floating point LP solver.
- QSopt_ex, an exact LP solver (returns rational solutions). A "light/simplified" version can be found here.
- Associate Editor, INFORMS Journal on Computing
- Associate Editor, Mathematical Programming Computation
- Associate Editor, Operations Research Letters
- Associate Editor, Naval Research Logistics
- Program committee, MIP 2016, May 23-26, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
- Organizer and program committee member, Integer Programming Workshop, Valparaiso, Chile, 2011.
- Local organizing committee, IPCO 2011, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center.
- Program committee member, MIP 2005 (IMA workshop: Mixed Integer Programming)
- Ph.D. (2001), Computational and Applied Mathematics, Rice University, Houston, Texas.
- M.S. (1995), Mathematics and Computer Applications, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey (April 2001 - June 2002).
- Wipro Systems Ltd., Bangalore, India (Aug. 1995 - June 1996).
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Bangalore, India (Summer 1994).
David Applegate, Merve Bodur, Pierre Bonami, William Cook, Gerard Cornuejols, Daniel Espinoza, Matteo Fischetti, Ricardo Fukasawa, Marcos Goycoolea, Oktay Gunluk, Jayant R. Kalagnanam , Andrea Lodi, Jim Luedtke, Marco Molinaro, Diego Moran, Ramesh Neelamani, Christian Raack, Deepak Rajan, Chandra Reddy, Andre Rohe, Gregory Sorkin, Juan Pablo Vielma, Laurence Wolsey, Sercan Yildiz