- I got my specialist degree with honour in applied mathematics and computer science at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia in 2007 and a PhD degree (with cum laude) in computer science supervised by professor Toon Calders and professor Paul De Bra at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) , the Netherlands in 2013
- My recent researches focus on representation learning with application in automation of data science.
- My PhD thesis was nominated by the department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology in 2014. for the best PhD thesis award Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in December 2014
- Nominated for the best paper award at SIAM Data Mining Conference SDM 2012.
- Conference PC member: CIKM 2014, PKDD/ECML 2015, CIKM 2015, ECML/PKDD 2016, ECML/PKDD 2017
- External reviewer: CIKM 2012, KDD 2011, KDD 2012, SDM 2011, SDM 2012
- Journal reviewer: DAMI (Springer), Information System (Elsevier)