- I got my specialist degree with honour in applied mathematics and computer science at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia in 2007 and a PhD degree (with cum laude) in computer science supervised by professor Toon Calders and professor Paul De Bra at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) , the Netherlands in 2013
- My recent research focuses on knowlege and learning.
- IBM Coporate Tecchnical Award for AutoAI 2021
- IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award for "Toward automating the AI lifecycle with AutoAI" 2019
- IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award for "z AI and Modernation for the z15" 2019
- My PhD thesis was nominated by the department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology in 2014. for the best PhD thesis award Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in December 2014
- Nominated for the best paper award at SIAM Data Mining Conference SDM 2012.
- Conference PC member: NeurIPS(2021), ICLR (2022), AAAI(2020, 2021, 2022), IJCAI (2020, 2021, 2022), ICML (2021, 2022), CIKM (2014, 2015, 2020, 2021), PKDD/ECML (2015, 2016, 2017)
- External reviewer: CIKM 2012, KDD (2011, 2012), SDM (2011, 2012)
- Journal reviewer: DAMI (Springer), Information System (Elsevier)