Bilal Saleh is a research staff member at IBM Research - Haifa. Currently, his work in the Post-Silicon Verification Analytics team is focused on Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Prior to this, Bilal worked in the area of Cloud Computing where he developed diagnostic application for OpenStack environments, which included flow-based root cause analyses, DB consistency validation and log analysis.
Bilal received his B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science from the university of Haifa in 2010 and 2014 (respectively). His Ph.D. thesis deals with DNA packaging and condensation, in particular, Nucleosome positioning patterns.
Honors & Awards
- Eminence & Excellence Award (2011), IBM Research.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2011), University of Haifa.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2008), University of Haifa.
- Mathematics Projects Competition (ranked third, 2007), Technion Institute.
- Qualification to final stage of the National Physics Olympiad (2004), Technion Institute.