** PI of "AI for Healthy Living (AIHL)" program. This is a Research Collaboration with UC San Diego under IBM AI Horizons Network. A 5 year collaboration from August 2017.
Objectives of AIHL Program: Build quality datasets and apply AI empowered tools for:
- identifying early markers of neurocognitive, physical and psychosocial changes that hamper independent living of older adults; building a knowledge base for research and prevention practice (“AI for Healthy Aging”)
- discovering the association of human microbiome with health; building a knowledge base for application specific microbiome advisor ("AI for Human Microbiome”)
** Extensive research experience in physical science
- Energy storage (Research Manager for B500)
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Physics: x-ray and neutron reflectivity and scattering